Pintyplus Basic FLUORESCENT spray paint
Fluorescent spray paint. Acrylic, matt finish for your decorative projects.
Applications of the fluorescent spray paint
Very suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses and on any kind of materials: metal, wood, cardboard, paper, glass and most plastic materials.
- Sizes 270/200ml and 520/400ml.
- Spreading 200ml = 0,5 m2. 400ml = 1 m2.
- Drying time in 5 minutes, total drying in 15 minutes.
- Repainted in 15 minutes.
- Heat resistance 90 ºC
How to apply
The surface to be painted must be clean, dry and free of any contaminants.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute after the mixing balls sound (except the gloss varnish, which does not contain it).
- Spray from a distance of 25/30 cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advisable to spray two thin layers instead of one thick layer in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid paint sags.
- Once the operation is completed reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to prevent nozzle clogging.
Do not use on devices connected to the power grid and apply in ventilated areas.
Recommendations for use of the fluorescent spray paint
To achieve perfect anchorage and protection, treat the surface with our Pintyplus Tech Universal Primer.
For maximum fluorescence, we recommend previously applying a layer of Pintyplus Basic gloss or mat in white color giving two thin layers and allow dry before applying the chosen color.
On painted surfaces, if properly adhered proceed with a light sanding to facilitate adherence, and if poorly adhered, remove it.
To facilitate the cleaning of the surface of paint residues, we recommend using the Tech Paint Stripper.
Test prior to use on a sample or fragment of the field to be used to prevent incompatibilities.
Start and finish spraying outside the limits of the work.
Do not use on devices connected to the electrical network and apply in ventilated areas.
Once empty, the spray must be deposited in the yellow container.
Actual color may vary from on-screen representation. To confirm your color choices prior to purchase, please view a physical color chart made with stickers painted with real paint, color card, or painted sample available at your local point of sale.