Pintyplus Evolution ACRYLIC WATER-BASED spray paint
Pintyplus Evolution Water-Based spray paint has been developed for people looking for more environmentally friendly spray paints. It has easy and comfortable use with a very low smell during spraying and once dry has no odor. It is solvent-free and provides a smooth and even finish with long durability.
This water-based spray paint is characterized by its excellent adhesion and resistance and is suitable for almost all surfaces including the most delicate ones. Glossy RAL colors.
Highly recommended for both professionals and end consumers looking for repairs or DIY projects quickly, easily, comfortably, and without odors or dripping.
Besides painting, this family has a matt primer and two varnishes in a matt and glossy finish.
Applications for Pintyplus Evolution water-based spray paint
Pintyplus water-based spray paint is a multipurpose paint with a wide range of glossy RAL colors. Moreover, its water-based condition represents a developed solution for all types of work, ranging from DIY projects to professional or industrial uses. It can be applied on all surfaces and its excellent characteristics of low odor, ease of use, adherence and resistance, make it a great solution for different tasks within everyone’s reach.
- Size 400ml.
- Spreading 2 m2.
- Surface drying time in 15 minutes.
- Total dry in 1h.
- Repainted after 15 minutes.
- Heat resistance 90 Cº.
How to apply Pintyplus Evolution Water-Based spray paint
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of any contaminants.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute while the mixing balls sound (except gloss varnish, which does not contain them).
- Spray from a distance of 25/30cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is recommended to spray two thin layers instead of one thick in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid dripping.
- Once the operation is completed reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to prevent nozzle clogging.
Recommendations for the use of Pintyplus Water-Based
To paint on porous surfaces, it is advisable to use the Pintyplus Evolution Water Based Primer to cover the pore and use less paint. Over slightly porous surfaces it is also advisable to apply the primer to achieve an optimal anchorage.
Before painting on previously painted surfaces, the surface should be sanded to provide adhesion. Remove the previous layer of paint using a more vigorous sanding or a chemical stripper such as our Tech Stripper if it is necessary.
Do not use on devices connected to the electrical network and apply in ventilated areas.
Once empty, the can should be deposited in the yellow container.
Actual color may vary from on-screen representation. To confirm your color choices prior to purchase, please view a physical color chart made with stickers painted with real paint, color card, or painted sample available at your local point of sale.