1. USER INFORMATION
NOVASOL SPRAY, S.A., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of users’ personal data and informs that these will be processed conforming to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD) for which the following procedure information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of advertising communication through email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other digital or non-digital channel, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services or their collaborators and suppliers with whom has previously established an advertising agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders or any kind of request made by the user through any of the available channels at its disposal.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment. Consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: data will be kept during the necessary time for its treatment and duly deleted when it will be no longer necessary for that purpose, security measures will be applied to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to the access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to present a claim to the control authority (www.aepd.es) if the treatment does not respect current regulations.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
NOVASOL SPRAY,S.A.. EMPALME, 27 – 43712 LLORENÇ DEL PENEDÈS (Tarragona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The user, by marking the corresponding boxes and filling data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accepts that its data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties and in case it is transferred, the consent of the user will be requested, express, informed and unequivocal. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case data in not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and the services are completely adjusted to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent way in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational techniques to apply the security measures that GDPR establishes in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4.- CONSENT IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA