NOVASOL SPRAY, S.A. uses its own and third party cookies for its operation, to maintain the session and personalize the user experience, as well as to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the web.
For more information on cookies used consult our COOKIES POLICY, which is developed below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary contributing to the web navigation advantages for the provision of interactive services.
Type of cookies
Depending on the duration
- Cookies session: These temporary cookies remain on your computer until you leave the web page that uses them, and without registering them on the user’s hard disk.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain stored in the cookies space of your computer and once you leave the web page and you will return accessing the same web page, the same information is remembered facilitating browsing without having to do the login process or the provision of a commercial service (products in offer or services related to previous visits).
Cookies can also be:
According to its issue.
- Own cookies: cookies generated by the web page you are visiting.
- Third parties cookies: cookies received when browsing that web page, generated by a third service housed in it. An example may be the cookies used in an advertisement or an advertising banner, which are on the website that we visit.
According to its purpose
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the web page. They are also called strictly necessary. They make possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a system user, etc.
- Customization: Make possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to view the webpage, display formats, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They allow measuring the number of visits and criteria of navigation of different areas of the web.
- Advertising: They allow implementing parameters of efficiency to the publicity offered in the web pages.
- Advertising of behavior: They allow implementing parameters of efficiency to the publicity offered to the web pages, based on information on the behavior of the users.
NOVASOL SPRAY uses the following COOKIES:
- Persistent cookies.
- Temporary long-term cookies.
- Session cookies.
- Advertising and analysis cookies.
- Multimedia Playback Cookies.
Cookie wpml_referer_url: stores the last visited page, so you can change the language to the same section.
Cookie icl_current_language: saves the value of the language in which you want to view the web.
Cookie _ga: is a Google Analytics cookie that uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services that are offered.
Cookie _gid: is a Google Analytics cookie that is used to distinguish users. It has a duration of 24 hours.
The strictly necessary cookies allow you to browse the website and make use of essential functions. These cookies do not recognize any information about your browser, which could be used for marketing actions or to remember which pages you have browsed.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to remove cookies from your browser registered by fundesplai.org, here are the instructions for different browsers: